Friday 26 April 2013

Knitting & Crochet Blog Week: Day 5 Something a Bit Different #4KCBWDAY5

Something a bit different


Today's task for Knitting & Crochet Blog Week is to blog in a different way than usual.
An extra challenge is to work in the House animal which in my case is a monkey.

The Belle Stars recorded "The Clapping Song" which was about a monkey:

Three, six, nine,
The goose drank wine,
The monkey chewed tobacco on the streetcar line.
The line broke,
The monkey did choke,
and they all went to heaven in a little row boat!

I have chosen to rework the rhyme with a crochet theme:

Three, six, nine,
A ball of twine,
The monkey grabbed a crochet hook and thread so fine.
The thread broke,
The monkey did croak,
and stitched its way to heaven with a hand-made toque!

3 comments:

  1. Love it!!! Very clever. It's such a catchy song, and I still have my Belle Stars album ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic work. Love it! :)Now you just need to record it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried to record it with my children but the mic in my computer wasn't good enough. The recording quality was not good enough to post. I have never posted sound to my blog before either so that would be another challenge to satisfy the 'Monkey characteristics'.

    ReplyDelete