Thursday 13 December 2018

Surf Art Exhibition - you are invited!

Invitation blue logo at left on white background.White text on blue background at right: SURF Celebrating 25 years of surf culture. You are invited to the annual Surf Art Exhibition. Launch Friday 14 December, 6 pm. Arts Centre, 22 Gawler Street, Port Noarlunga. Join us as we launch the Surf Art Exhibition 2018, to be opened by local artist and teacher, Ian McGregor. Featuring live music from Ciaram Granger and Chica Chica Electrica. Exhibition dates 14 December - 28 January. Mon to Fri 10 am - 4 pm, Saturday 12 noon - 4 pm (closed 25 December - 1 January).

I  am excited to be participating in the
 
Onkaparinga Arts
Annual Surf Art Exhibition

and you are invited!


The Surf Art Exhibition marks the beginning of summer
and celebrates the ocean, the culture and all things 'Surf'. 

I've had a sneak peek and everyone is very excited about
the high standard of work in this year's exhibition –
a mix of 2- and 3-dimensional works including sculpture,
surfboards and even some crochet! 



The launch is on Friday 14 December 2018, 6:00 p.m.
at the Onkaparinga Arts Centre
22 Gawler Street, Port Noarlunga, South Australia.


Exhibition dates:
14 December 2018 – 28 January 2019

Opening hours:
Mon to Fri 10 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Saturday 12 noon
4:00 p.m.
(closed 25 December 1 January)

More information:
Phone: +61 8 8326 5577
Web: onkaparingacity.com/arts
 
Facebook: @OnkaparingaArts

Watch this space as there will be more news to come … 
I can't wait to share it with you!

 
Promotional poster:  City of Onkaparinga presents 2018 Surf Art Exhibition. The Surf Art Exhibition marks the beginning of Summer and has become one of the pivotal features of the annual program at The Arts Centre, Port Noarlunga, 22 Gawler Street Port Noarlunga 8326 5577. Exhibition Dates 14 December - 28 January Mon to Fri 10 am - 4 pm Saturday 12 noon - 4 pm.


 

Related Posts on Lupey Loops


A Little Splash of the Surf Art Exhibition, 6 January 2019: https://lupeyloops.blogspot.com/2019/01/a-little-splash-of-surf-art-exhibition.html

6 comments:

  1. I'd be there like a shot if only I wasn't all these miles away. I hope it's going well for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jo, that's so lovely of you; so far so good - lots of positive feedback.

      Delete
  2. Hi Jodie, I hope you enjoy this exhibition. Thanks for leaving me a message, it was lovely to see your name pop up in my emails, especially as I've been awol a long time! I hope you have a lovely Christmas and that 2019 is good for you. H

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Helen, yes, I've been away too. So nice to reconnect with you. I always wonder (and try not to worry) when I don't hear from someone for a long time. 2018 has been a very hectic year. I'm trying to slow down and use the holiday time to get back into the swing of blogging things. Christmas Day was busy and I am still recovering 2 days later. I hope your Christmas celebrations went well and here's cheers to a great 2019!

      Delete
  3. Exciting times, Jodie. Wish I could join. Meanwhile, I send best wishes for a happy and healthy 2019.
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New Year, Amalia! I hope that 2019 will be the year to get back into the blogging. Still so many things from last year to blog about! Expect some retrospective posts. I look forward to your cute and whimsical creations and poetry. xx

      Delete