It's about time I popped my head in here!
Gee, has it been busy for me lately. Phew!
Where does the time go?
Where does the time go?
I was lamenting to an acquaintance yesterday that nap time,* takes a significant chunk out of the available hours to get things done. Unfortunately, that person didn't know me very well or appreciate the necessity of rest for my 'lupey' survival so I wasn't met with much sympathy!
Even if you don't see much happening online at Lupey Loops right now, there has been much happening behind the scenes:
- Putting together some pictures from the Beanies to Berets Exhibition in case you missed it
- Entering four items into the Royal Adelaide Show
(which I hope to visit tomorrow)
- Making prototypes with broomstick crochet
- Working on items for Gallery M
- Treating myself to some crochet magazines
- Enjoying the detail of a friend's Japanese amigurumi books, so kindly loaned to me
- Refreshing my basic Japanese
- Receiving yarn (orders and gifts)
- Updating the Ravelry notebook
- Keeping an eye on plans for Maker Faire Adelaide 2017
- Trying to read blogs too when time permits
|Plenty to read|
Then there are the non-crafty elements of life:
- Gardening. It's still cold but spring is around the corner.
- Appointments, meetings.
- Correspondence on a range of issues
(household, education, health & community)
- Tickets to the footy finals! Go Crows!
… all in addition to the regular whirlwind of family life …
… and naps, of course!
MCTD fatigue is not mere tiredness, no! This fatigue will grab you and smother you, knocking you unconscious for its own predetermined time, until it is ready to loosen its grip.
"There is no resistance."
|In the garden:|
native violets have been flowering all winter
and their perfume is divine!
They are a food plant for butterfly larvae.
Related Posts on Lupey Loops
"Fun at the Beanies to Berets Exhibition and Sale (Part 1)", 20 September 2017: https://lupeyloops.blogspot.com.au/2017/09/fun-at-beanies-to-berets-exhibition-and.html
"Beanies to Berets Exhibition & Sale Now Open!", 25 June 2017: https://lupeyloops.blogspot.com.au/2017/06/beanie-to-berets-exhibition-sale-now.html
"Guessing Game Answer", 30 June 2017: https://lupeyloops.blogspot.com.au/2017/06/guessing-game-answer.html
"Maker Faire Adelaide 2017 Call for Makers", 8 July 2017: http://lupeyloops.blogspot.com.au/2017/07/maker-faire-adelaide-2017-call-for.html
"A Mum's Day Off", 26 July 2017: https://lupeyloops.blogspot.com.au/2017/07/a-mums-day-off.html
"Too Soon to Tell", 20 August 2017: https://lupeyloops.blogspot.com.au/2017/08/too-soon-to-tell.html
"Self-doubt & Sleeplessness on a Wednesday Morning", 19 April, 2017: https://lupeyloops.blogspot.com.au/2017/04/self-doubt-sleeplessness-on-wednesday.html
"New Baby, New Blanket", 28 September 2017: https://lupeyloops.blogspot.com.au/2017/09/new-baby-new-blanket.html
"Footy Finals & Fatigue", 9 September 2016: https://lupeyloops.blogspot.com.au/2016/09/footy-finals-2016-fatigue.html
Adelaide Football Club: http://www.afc.com.au/
Maker Faire Adelaide: http://adelaide.makerfaire.com/
Ravelry profile (Jodiebodie): http://www.ravelry.com/people/Jodiebodie
Royal Adelaide Show: http://theshow.com.au/