Thursday 1 May 2014

May Update 2014

May is going to be a busy month for me in crochet, blogging and personal life.

This year's 5th Annual Knitting & Crochet Blog Week runs from May 12-18. I have updated my previous post on the subject with all the latest information and links about the topics and post tags for this year's event.  In this way I have all the links in one post for quick reference.


May is a busy time with birthdays, mothers' day, a new school term with lots of school commitments, special events and the beginning of this year's medical rounds (bleah!).  

I have also learned that May contains "World Lupus Day".  I am not sure exactly what that is supposed to mean - for me or the world at large - so that is something to investigate and a good excuse to collate my lupus information on the blog.

I just hope I manage to achieve these things.  There's a good chance that I will fall behind in the blog posts...please forgive me and be patient if the schedule becomes erratic!


No comments:

Post a Comment